This course is suitable for
- Construction / Workshop worker
- Road worker
- or any person who is interested to learn about vehicle safety in their workplaces.
Assumed Attitude, Skills and Knowledge / Entry Requirement
Learners should be able to Read, Write and Converse in Simple English.
This “Vehicle and Machinery Banksmen Safety Course” aims to provide the basic skill requirements and associated job safety knowledge to persons carrying out vehicle Banksman duties. By the end of the course, participants should be able to :
- Ensure the safe passage of reversing vehicles in confined areas.
- Identify areas of danger within the site.
- Guide all vehicles/machinery excavator’s rigid and articulated lorry using recommended codes of signals.
- Banks man -Introduction
- Roles and responsibilities of the Banksman
- Legal Requirements in relation to workplace machineries, vehicles
- Risks involved in Banksman operations
- Different types of vehicles, machineries and plants used in the working
- area and their blind spots
- Safe operations and Banksman Code of signals
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) used for Banksman Job
- Emergency Prepardness
Course Duration:4 hours (Including Examination 15 Minutes)
Medium of Instruction: English
- Face to Face class room teaching
- On line webinar class
Learning Environment: Our ergonomically designed class rooms are fully air-conditioned, equipped with white boards; audio/video equipment’s and free wi-fi
Qualification or experience of facilitators:
A facilitator and assessor of this course will possess the following:
- Specialist Diploma in WSH
- Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) qualification.
- At least 3 years of working experience in relevant industry.
Class Size: Maximum 20
Facilitator/Learner Ratio: 1:20 for Theory Lesson & Assessment
Course Attendance: 100% Attendance
- Duration : 15 Minutes
- 10 MCQ ( One Marks Each)
- Pass Mark for Written Exam: 60%
- Based on the successful completion of the course and assessment, a Statement of Attainment (SOA) from the Skillsfuture Singapore (SSG) and a Safety Pass from Ensure safe consultancy Pte. Ltd. will be awarded to the trainee.
- E-cert available
- 3, Soon Lee Street,#02-05 Pioneer Junction, Singapore-627606
Renewal Points for professionals
COURSE SCHEDULES : TBA
- Lectures 1
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes